Sustainable Designer Leather Dog Lead, Lemon
Order Before 3pm Weekdays For Free Next Day UK Delivery
At Baker & Bray, we believe it is important to be environmentally considerate about where our raw materials come from and how they are procured. That’s why the ethically sourced leather we use to make our dog lead range is a by-product recovered from local farming and agriculture industries. Unlike most eco-leather dog leads, our sustainable leather is a natural material which is 100% biodegradable and does not contain plastic which can take hundreds of years to decompose, or chemicals that leave behind industrial waste. Our leather dog leads are made in a factory with in-house tanneries to eliminate the carbon footprint associated with importing leather from other countries.
- Finest quality organic vegetable tanned non-toxic sustainable biodegradable leather
- Reinforced double bonded design for a luxurious look and feel
- Stunning colour produced using natural dyes not harmful chemical-based dyes
- Unique shiny-brushed nickel free rust proof hardware
- Hand crafted with matching edging and stitching
- Hard wearing and easy to clean with excellent colour fastness rating
- Signature Baker & Bray brand-embossed logo
- Available in one size and suitable for all collars and harnesses (L 130cm, W 2cm)
- Ten fabulous colours to choose from
- Also available as a matching set
Dry brush any surface dirt from the cover and use a damp cloth to wipe away any remaining stains. Do not machine wash. As with all leather products, please avoid prolonged exposure to water. To keep your leather lead looking fabulous, we recommend using a good quality leather protector. The use of a 3rd party cleaning or leather protector product is done so at your own risk. Do not let your dog lead come into direct contact with other chemicals such as spot on flea and tick treatment.