Our passion for dogs combined with our desire to live in a more sustainable world led us to create the Eco Luxe range of premium eco-friendly orthopedic memory foam dog beds – available in Small, Medium or Large with a choice of three gorgeous colours designed to complement any home. The unique geometrical calming dog sofa bed shape and carefully selected anti-anxiety pet bed materials keep your dog cool, calm and help prevent overheating. The soft and durable luxury outer fabric is made from ocean-bound plastic bottles and is officially certified by The Global Recycle Standard (GRS). We also collect leftovers and surplus material from the textile industry to fill our front, side and back bolsters. The orthopedic memory foam used in the central dog bed cushion comes from rescued offcuts from other premium-grade solid memory foam products that were otherwise destined for landfill. Each dog bed is crafted with painstaking attention to detail and is non-toxic, hypoallergenic and pet friendly with increased resistance to snagging. Unlike cheaper vacuum-packed products which need to be left for 48 hours, our dog beds are delivered fully assembled and ready to use.
- Designed by vets, loved by pets
- GRS certified luxury soft and durable non-toxic hypoallergenic fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Cushion packed with precision cut recycled memory foam which is significantly more sustainable than solid memory foam blocks which are used to make other orthopaedic dog beds and end up in landfill
- Bolsters filled with recycled premium mixed polyester fibre
- Upcyclable memory foam, polyester fibre and filling bags for when the bed is no longer needed
- Reversible orthopaedic memory foam cushion that perfectly adapts to your dog’s individual shape and provides ultimate comfort and joint stress relief whilst promoting blood flow and helping your dog stay calm and relaxed
- Scandinavian style low profile bed with high sides to keep your dog cosy and secure and low front bolster for easy access
- Non-slip base, removable machine washable covers and pet friendly hidden zip and washing tag
- Firmness can be adjusted across all five sections of the bed thanks to our unique individual self-contained filling bags
Small: external dimensions L 80cm x W 60cm x D 25cm, inner sleeping area L 50cm x W 35cm. Ideal for a small dog such as a Pug or Jack Russell.
Medium: external dimensions L 100cm x W 70cm x D 27cm, inner sleeping area L 70cm x W 45cm. Ideal for a medium dog such as a Cockapoo or Beagle.
Large: external dimensions L 120cm x W 80cm x D 28cm, inner sleeping area L 90cm x W 55cm. Ideal for a medium to large dog such as a Labrador or German Shepherd.
The measurement of your dog from nose to bum should be similar to the inner sleeping area length shown above and on the product images. Bear in mind that dogs will often use the side bolsters as a pillow. For more information about choosing the right size bed and examples breeds click here.
Dry brush any surface dirt from the cover and use a damp cloth to wipe away any remaining stains. The use of a 3rd party fabric cleaner is done so at your own risk. Only wash removable covers. Locate the hidden zip, remove cover and wash on cold delicate setting and at no more than 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Hang dry. Keep away from fire.