Our passion for dogs combined with our desire to live in a more sustainable world led us to create the Eco Luxe range of luxury eco-friendly orthopedic memory foam dog beds – available in Small, Medium or Large with a choice of three colours designed to complement any home. The unique geometrical calming dog sofa bed shape and carefully selected anti-anxiety pet bed materials keep your dog cool, calm and help prevent overheating. The soft and durable luxury outer fabric is made from ocean-bound plastic bottles and is officially verified by the Global Recycle Standard (GRS). The orthopedic memory foam used in the central dog bed cushion comes from rescued offcuts from other premium-grade solid memory foam products that were otherwise destined for landfill. We also collect surplus material from the textile industry to fill our front, side and back bolsters. Each dog bed is crafted with painstaking attention to detail and is non-toxic, hypoallergenic and pet friendly with increased resistance to snagging. Unlike cheaper vacuum-packed products which need to be left for 48 hours, our dog beds are delivered fully assembled and ready to use.
- Soft and durable luxury fabric made from recycled ocean-bound plastic bottles – officially verified by the Global Recycle Standard (GRS)
- Cushion packed with precision cut repurposed premium-grade memory foam
Front, side and back bolsters filled with surplus mixed polyester fibre collected from the textile industry
- Upcyclable memory foam, polyester fibre and filling bags for when the bed is no longer needed
- Removable machine washable covers with pet friendly hidden zip and washing tag
- Reversible orthopaedic memory foam cushion perfectly adapts to your dog’s individual shape and provides ultimate comfort and joint stress relief whilst promoting blood flow and helping your dog stay calm and relaxed
- Cushioning remains cooler than a solid memory foam while retaining its orthopaedic properties
- Scandinavian style low profile bed with high sides to keep your dog cosy and secure and low front bolster for easy access
- Firmness can be adjusted across all five sections of the bed thanks to our unique individual self-contained filling bags
- Vegan leather Baker & Bray logo patch
- Non-slip base
Small: external dimensions L 80cm x W 60cm x D 25cm, inner sleeping area L 50cm x W 35cm. Ideal for a small dog such as a Pug or Jack Russell.
Medium: external dimensions L 100cm x W 70cm x D 27cm, inner sleeping area L 70cm x W 45cm. Ideal for a medium dog such as a Cockapoo or Beagle.
Large: external dimensions L 120cm x W 80cm x D 28cm, inner sleeping area L 90cm x W 55cm. Ideal for a medium to large dog such as a Labrador or German Shepherd.
The measurement of your dog from nose to bum should be similar to the inner sleeping area length shown above. Bear in mind that dogs will often use the side bolsters as a pillow. For more information about choosing the right size bed and examples breeds click here.
Dry brush any surface dirt from the cover and use a damp cloth to wipe away any remaining stains. The use of a 3rd party fabric cleaner is done so at your own risk. Only wash removable covers. Locate the hidden zip, remove cover and wash on cold delicate setting and at no more than 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Hang dry. Keep away from fire.